Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Camera Roll Favorites

 In the gallery "From Smartphones to Museum Walls", the pictures were very unique and interesting making it hard for me to limit myself down to having only one favorite picture. After trying to decide which picture to write about, I finally made a conclusion and established my "favorite photo". For one reason, I like this photo because the background is a beach with nice calm waves hitting the shore. Personally, I love going to the beach and I like summer so this photo fits perfectly to my liking. Also, this picture portrays some type of romance between a man and a woman. This was a very obvious feature with a lot of meaning. This component was very interesting and for me, going to the beach with someone special would be an amazing time. Lastly, the thing I found most eye catching was the necklace the woman was wearing. It's a very subtle detail but I thought it was a nice chic touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment