Friday, May 29, 2015

Student Website Review

1.Vivian Chang's Weebly
2. Anita Yen's Weebly
3. Isaac Hong's Weebly

My favorite picture from Vivian's site because it is very close up. It's close up and it's focused at front and somewhat blurred at the back of the picture. I also like the different combinations of rocks and stones in the picture.

My favorite picture from Anita's site because I liked how the candy was set up in specific positions. I also like how she even took out some of the Sour Patch and included that in the photograph.

My favorite picture from Isaac's site because I liked how the bike was positioned. When I saw it, I thought it was very unique that they let the bike stand on one wheel with the other placed on a tree. I also like the background and how it was included in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment